more leads

and close sales faster with

live chat for your business

Grow revenue​
Accelerate sales
Improve support
UK office based
Mobile friendly
Easy to install

Chat. Engage. Convert.

Live Web Chat

We act as an online "front desk" for your website. Our role is to greet your website's visitors and engage them in conversation. Then to convert that into a lead...

Live Web Chat has been designed to give visitors to your website real time support, exactly when they need it, drastically reducing lost opportunities due to lack of assistance, advice or direction, whilst increasing sales.

Sadly on average only 15% of visitors to your website, who are actively looking to purchase what you sell, will convert to paying customers... while the other 85% leave because of confusion, uncertainty or lack of assistance.

  • Communicate instantly with visitors on your website

  • Real time support available when customers need it

  • Pro actively engage with visitors on your site

  • Reduce lost opportunities

  • Increase sales

Generate more lead and close sales faster with Live Web Chat... our professional staff are on hand to look after your website visitors, answering questions, providing navigation, securing sales and capturing prospect details so you know who's visited your site and can get in touch.

Combine this with our web chat software that's branded to your business and you have a winning combination to improve customer services and generate more enquiries.






live chat




more leads

Turn website visits into sales

Start your free 30 day trial now!

Experience our full service completely free for 30 days.

To us, free means exactly that; no hidden costs, no set-up fees, no admin charges and absolutely no ongoing commitment.

You've got nothing to lose.

Call us today on
01273 741 113
Live Web Chat Ltd
Gemini House
136-140 Old Shoreham Rd
Latest News